Tremco Dymonic FC Polyurethane Hybrid Sealant - 20.3 Fluid Ounce Sausage
- 20.3 fluid ounce sausage
- Fast-curing polyurethane sealant
- Silane End-Capped
- Polyurethane hybrid silicone sealant
- Construction grade urethane sealer
- Case quantity: 15 sausages
- Pallet quantity: 66 cases
- 990 sausages per pallet
Tremco Dymonic FC sealant sausages are low-modulus, one-component, moisture-cure, polyurethane hybrid sealants. Dymonic FC polyurethane hybrid caulk is comprised of a branded silane end-capped polymer technology. Tremco Dymonic FC offers the "best of the best" performance qualities of polyurethane and silicone sealants. Dymonic FC is a tough yet pliable polyurethane sealant that offers outstanding performance when moving joints are present and also provides excellent adhesion to the substrate once fully cured. The most typical applications for Tremco Dymonic FC polyurethane sealer include expansion and control joints, precast concrete panel joints, perimeter caulking for doors, panels and windows as well as aluminum, masonry and vinyl siding. This urethane sealant product will cure quickly with a skin time of only 60 minutes and a tack-free time of 3-4 hours which will reduce contaminant pickup considerably. Tremco Dymonic FC polyurethane sealants will not crack due to early movement of the construction material it was applied to and has a remarkable movement capability of ± 35%. Dymonic FC is a low-VOC (Volatile Organic Compound), is paintable and will not crack or craze under tough UV exposure.
- Vinyl siding
- Poured concrete
- Expansion and control joints
- Cast-in-place / tilt up
- Precast concrete panel joints
- CMU block
- Natural stone
- Curtain wall
- Door and window perimeters
- Plastics and vinyl
- Weather seal glazing
- Bedding glazing
- Perimeter caulking of windows, doors and panels
- Expansion and control joints, precast concrete panel joints and EIFS
- Adheres to aluminum, masonry and vinyl siding
- Do not apply over damp or contaminated surfaces.
- Do not use under polyurethane deck coatings.
- Use with adequate ventilation.
- Don't use in chlorinated, potable, heavy or wastewater.
- Although Dymonic FC is paintable, this sealant does not adhere to, nor is it compatible with, all paints. Please refer to Tremco Technical Bulletin No. S-09-05 for more information
- Always utilize this sealant's Safety Data Sheets by color that are found on this page for information on proper ventilation, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and other health concerns.
|SKU||Color / Finish||Sample||Case Qty|
|Container Size||20.3 fl. oz.|
|Composition||Low-modulus, one-component, moisture-cure, polyurethane hybrid sealant|
|Paintable||Yes; once fully cured|
|Primer needed||Not on most substrates|
|Skin time||1 hour|
|Tack-free time||3 - 4 hours at 50%RH|
|Curing time||3/32 inches per day at 75 degrees F and 50% relative humidity|
|Surface temperature||Recommended at least at 40 degrees F and less than 150 degrees F|
|Service temperature range||-40 degrees F to 185 degrees F|
|Joint movement capability||± 35%|
|Shelf life||Up to 18 months from date of manufacture|
Tremco Dymonic FC meets or exceeds the requirements of the following specifications:
- ASTM C 920 Type S, Grade NS, Class 35, Use NT, M, A and O
- ASTM C 1248
- U.S. Federal Specification TT-S-00230C Class A, Type II
- CAN/CGSB 19.13-M87
- Fire-Rated Systems FF-D-1063, FW-D-1059, HW-D-1054, WW-D-1054.
Notes: Not recommended for underwater applications.