Palmer Products Corporation was founded in 1911 by Lawrence B. Palmer-Ball Sr. in Chicago, Illinois and manufactured friction materials. As the business continued to grow, in 1929, Mr. Palmer-Ball built the Louisville, KY plant which introduced roofing products and adhesives. It was at this plant where Palmer Mirro-Mastic was introduced. As the demand for structural glass and mirror adhesives increased, Palmer began to concentrate more on their adhesives line. Over time, all operations moved to Kentucky and Palmer Mirro-Mastic became the standard adhesive for mirrors in the industry. Today, Palmer continues manufacturing friction materials and its line of mirror adhesives at their Louisville, KY plant. Palmer Products Corporation is still owned and operated by the Palmer-Ball family. Mirror mastic is formulated for adhering plate glass mirrors and acrylic mirrors to various building materials. Mirro-Mastic has been field and laboratory tested for compatibility with all major brands of mirror and backing paints. This high quality mirror adhesive will not damage mirror silvering, holds its strength for many many years and can withstand normal vibration and thermal changes.