ADCO BP-300 Black Curtainwall and Bedding Sealant - 10.3 Fluid Ounce Cartridge
- 10.3 fluid ounce cartridge
- Non-drying, non-skinning permanently pliable formula
- Excellent adhesion to many substrates with clean surfaces
- Utmost weather-beating components
- Excellent gunnability even at low temperatures
- Water resistant even under immersion conditions
- Now in plastic cartridges
ADCO BP-300 is a non-skinning, non-hardening, permanently flexible gun-grade compound. BP-300 maintains a positive, airtight seal by remaining both permanently adhesive and flexible to all of the substrates that it is applied to. The sealant is nonstaining and non-bleeding, but is not paintable. BP-300 can be used to seal metal-to-metal concealed curtainwall joints to exclude air and moisture infiltration. It is also good for use in acoustical sealing applications or for bedding frames or thresholds. BP-300's permanently pliable formula will not harden and has excellent resistance to adverse weather conditions and adheres to clean concrete, gypsum, metal, glass, plastic and wood surfaces without primer. ADCO BP-300 provides excellent adhesion to may substrates, guns easily even at low temperatures and is flexible even at temperatures down to -40° F. ADCO BP-300 is water resistant, even under immersion conditions and acts as a long term moisture barrier.
- clean concrete
- wood surfaces without primer
- Health & safety reduces sound transmission of partition systems. ADCO BP-300 will effectively increase the Sound Transmission Class (STC) value by as much as 65% by properly sealing partition openings.
- ADCO BP-300 is nonbleeding and will not stain walls.
ROOF PANEL RIB SEALANT
- ADCO BP-300 provides a good balance of cohesion and adhesion to painted and aluminized steel panels as manufactured on a roll forming machine without further cleaning, pretreatment or other surface preparation at erection temperatures from 20° F to 140° F.
VAPOR BARRIER SEALANT
- Availability/Cost Maintains a positive airtight seal by remaining both permanently adhesive and flexible to all of the substrates that it is applied to.
- Used as a buck frame, threshold or bedding sealant when applied to metal or glass surfaces.
- ADCO BP-300 prevents air infiltration and water leakage to unexposed curtain wall joints.
|SKU||Color / Finish||Case Qty|
|Container Size||10.3 fl. oz.|
|Base polymer||Synthetic rubber|
|Peel strength||>0.5 pli with no bond loss|
|Hardness||30 - 40 (shore 00 durometer)|
|Aged tack||Permanently tacky|
|Weathering||Very slight color change, no adhesion loss, no cracking or wrinkling|
|Application temperature range||20° to 140° F|
|Service temperature range||-40° to 250° F|
|Shelf life||12 months|
|Storage||68° F to 110° F|
- Sag: 0.15” maximum at 158° F
- Peel strength: >0.5 pli with no loss of bond
- Press-flow viscosity: 40 Seconds
- Maximum hardness: 30 – 40
- Weathering: very slight color change; no adhesion loss, no cracking, no wrinkling or oil exudation.
- Water immersion: no adhesion loss, no shrinkage, no chalking.
- Flash point: 105° F
- VOC content: 100 grams /liter maximum (0.83 pounds per gallon)